Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Newt Year!

And no it is not a misspelling.  LOL

Just a new way to write Happy New Year using a cute Newt!  Ha Ha Ha :)

My card tonight is made following two challenges.  The First Challenge is the Hammmboooo Hoooeeedooownn.

The name just seem to echo through my mind like that.  LOL.  This weeks challenge is to make a card using this adorable Reptile digi from Hambo Stamps. and something new.

I also used the My Favorite Things "Wednesday Sketch Challenge #53.


This is the card a came up with following both of the above challenges:


The new item on my card is the lime green floss used in the stitching.

This card won Best in Show at the Hambo Hoedown here.

Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Fun card Dawn, love it.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn this card turned out so cute! I love his little polka dot shirt, and the sketch is great :) Nice choice with the new green floss. Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great fun card Dawn, LOL xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his shirt coordinating with the background, he is totally styling! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!